We discover, and help Veterans throughout the Pacific Northwest access, effective, long-term solutions to transform Post-Traumatic Stress into Post-Traumatic Growth.
Is for every Veteran and their families, a fulfilled life within reach of their dreams: our hope is for every American the will to make it a reality.
ELIGIBILITY – Grants are made to organizations and projects that meet the following guidelines:
- The PTSD Foundation is dedicated to programs in the Pacific Northwest region. To receive funding, organizations must be located in WA, OR, ID or MT.
- Grants are generally made in support of programs and operating expenses. The organization must provide documentation for this, including operational budgets.
- Grants are generally limited to 10% of the organization’s total operating revenue.
- Grant’s are generally for one year’s duration.
- Grants are made to organizations holding a United States Internal Revenue Service letter verifying public 501(c)(3) status (Pending applications are acceptable).
- Organizations applying for funding must practice full control of donated funds and their evaluation of their program’s effectiveness.
- Organizations are eligible to apply once per year.
REQUEST FOR FUNDING
If you feel that your organization aligns itself with the Permission To Start Dreaming mission and meets the above mentioned qualifications for funding, please submit the below information. Organizations will be notified in writing upon acceptance, and submissions received by September, 2018 will receive priority consideration for this year’s funding. Upon acceptance of funding, the Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation will conduct an ongoing review and requests for testimonials from those benefiting from therapy.
If you would like to download a grant request in order to mail your information, click here.